Established in 1949 by Dr. Jack Burton, the Cleburne Eye Clinic has been serving the needs of Johnson and the surrounding counties for over six decades. Throughout this time the doctors of the Cleburne Eye Clinic and Family Eye Clinic have continuously advanced with the changes in the healthcare profession. With humble beginnings the Cleburne Eye Clinic started as a two room office with one assistant. Today the Clinic has grown to have 2 locations. The original Cleburne location has expanded from that 2 room office, to encompass an entire city block. In 2015 Cleburne started breaking ground on their new location, and have moved into their new facility on N. Nolan River Rd. in 2016. In 1989 a small satellite office was opened in Midlothian. After outgrowing the original location, in 2010 construction was completed on the current location, a magnificent 4500 square foot office located between Midlothian and Waxahachie on Highway 287. Between the two clinics we employ 8 doctors, and over 60 staff members. We have the most state of the art diagnostic equipment, an expansive eyewear selection, and a complete range of contact lens parameters. Our experienced, professional staff is proud to carry on the tradition of of providing the finest eye care and eyewear products available, just as they have for the past 60 years.