The Chamber Ambassadors are a group of business people whose goal is to support the Chamber and the community, while at the same time building relationships with other members of the business community.
Ambassadors attend ribbon cuttings and awards presentations as cheerleaders and allies. They attend Quarterly Luncheons and other Chamber events as ushers and familiar faces. They regularly visit member companies just to keep in touch. And they attend Ambassador-only meetings once a month.
Any member or member representative having an interest in these objectives is eligible to be an Ambassador.
Contact Melinda for more information!
- Scotty Sisk, Holiday Inn Express
- Rosanne Nabors, Rosser Funeral Home
- Terralyn Castanuela, Ridgeview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
- Lezlie Harper, Heritage Trails Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Teresa Graff, The Strand Hair Studio
- Frances Hafford, Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Funeral Home
- Samantha King, Heritage Trails Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Lori Kanaman, Catholic Charities of Fort Worth
- Dawn Johnson, Webb Kirkpatrick Real Estate
- Michele Klepser, Spectrum Business
- Cindy Severance
- Nealie Sanchez, Loaf'n Dog
- Denet Perales, Blake Jones Farmers Insurance
- Alicia Johnson, Chisholm Trail Senior Living
- Angie McDaniel, Independent Scentsy Consultant
- Terri Wood, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Carmen Brown, Carmen's Creative Learning Center
- Raelynn Jordan, Gateway Mortgage
- Jimmy Wray, Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Funeral Home
- Judy Patton, P & P Plumbing
Rosanne Leonard Nabors is a native of Cleburne, a 1968 graduate of Cleburne High School and attended The University of Texas at Austin. She is the daughter of the late Billy Jack and Willie Leonard. A Chamber of Commerce Ambassador since 2015, she proudly represents her employers, Perry and Mindi Rosser, owners of Rosser Funeral…
Prior to joining the Ridgeview Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing team in 2018, Terralyn Castanuela worked as a Practice Manager for a family medicine practice in Arlington, Texas, that specialized in geriatrics. That’s when she knew her calling was to serve seniors. Terralyn has lived in Cleburne since 1984 with her three daughters and nine grandchildren. In her spare time,…
Scott Sisk was born and raised in Roswell New Mexico, and has lived in parts of Arizona, Arkansas, as well as in Amarillo. He has lived in Johnson County for 6 years and works as the General Manager of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Cleburne. He is married to Scottie Sanders, Director of Nursing for Heritage Trails Nursing…
Judy Patton is the owner of P & P Plumbing, where the belief is, “The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains Long after the Sweetness of low prices is forgotten”. P& P Plumbing offers Commercial and Residential plumbing repair, small Commercial tenant finish outs or residential remodeling for Johnson and surrounding Counties. Judy is the 2019…
Dawn Johnson is a Realtor with Webb Kirkpatrick Realtors in Cleburne, a brokerage with over 50 years experience in the southern metroplex area. She was voted Rising Star for 2017 by the the local Johnson County Association of Realtors. She previously worked for the U.S. government and retired several years ago. Relocating several times while…
Frances Hafford is a native of Cleburne, and a 1966 graduate of Cleburne High School. She was in the 1st class from Booker T. Washington to attend CHS. “What a great experience of my life! I still have those friends more than 50 years later. What a blessing!” Frances worked 40 years for Cleburne Independent…