The mission of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is 'to promote business and the community'.
Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Values:
- Customers - Our members are our customers. We value working collaboratively with our members.
- Credibility - We value our expertise as a Chamber, with a strong and dependable history.
- Commitment - We value our members, employees, and civic partners, and strive for excellence.
Our Values in Building Stronger Businesses
- Promote events to bring businesses together.
- Provide many venues/opportunities for businesses to network
- Foster business growth and development.
Our Values as a Chamber
- Be open and public to the members.
- Operate all times with honesty and integrity
- Exercise fairness in consideration of all issues - we listen to all sides, respect every opinion, and treat all individuals with dignity.
- We will strive to build a strong business community through communication.
Our Values of Commitment
- We will be dedicated to our members and business partners.
- To develop new business contacts and relationships daily.
- To work alongside our local government to attract new businesses and grow existing ones.
Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
- Your business listed on the chamber website and in the printed Chamber directory
- Complimentary Enhanced member directory listing on our website
- Photo gallery
- And more!
- Access to Member Information Center with your own login and password
- Update your directory listing
- Member resources
- Add your events to our calendar
- Add your Hot Deals to our website
- And more!
- Referrals of your business when inquiries are made
- “Weekly Scoop” chamber newsletter emailed every week
- Ribbon Cutting at your location or the Chamber office
- Display your business cards, brochures, and/or flyers in the Chamber office
- Complimentary admission to first Quarterly Luncheon after you join
- Opportunity to purchase membership mailing labels
- Invitation to attend all Chamber functions such as After Hours Business Socials, Quarterly Luncheons, Annual Banquet, Ribbon Cuttings
- Advertise your business in Chamber publications
- Participate in and sponsor Chamber events
- Opportunity to join our Ambassador Club
- Use the Chamber logo on your business cards, website, etc.
- CareFlite memberships at members only pricing
- After the first year of membership, you may choose to be invoiced monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and/or automatically drafted with no service charge
- Incentives for referring new members
- One post per member per month on the Chamber Facebook page
- Two community messages on our marquee per year (some stipulations apply)
- Ability to reserve the Chamber’s conference room twice a year
- The use of Chamber bulk mail stamp
- Get involved as a volunteer for Chamber events
- OPTIONAL: Boost your SEO & help people find you online by linking to your website from our website ($25/year weblink fee applies)
The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Be a Member of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce
It's true. We get many requests for goods and services each month and we refer these to our members.