Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
- Your business listed on the chamber website & in the printed Chamber directory
- Every member regardless of size receives an Enhanced Member Directory listing on our website. You can add a banner, logo, map, photo gallery, video, & more!
- Access to Member Portal 24/7 with your own login and password
- Directly update your enhanced directory listing at any time of day
- Update your profile & directory listing
- Access member resources
- Add your events to our calendar
- Add your Hot Deals, Member-to-Member Deals, Job Postings, and News Releases to our website
- Link to your website and boost your SEO
- Business referrals
- Weekly Scoop Chamber newsletter emailed every week
- Ribbon Cutting at your location or the Chamber
- Display your business cards, brochures, and/or flyers in the Chamber lobby
- Opportunity to purchase membership mailing labels
- Invitation to attend Chamber functions such as After Hours Business Socials, Quarterly Luncheons, Annual Awards Dinner, Ribbon Cuttings, and more!
- Opportunity to sponsor Chamber programs & events
- Opportunity to join our Ambassador Club
- Opportunity to advertise on the Chamber website and in Chamber emails
- Opportunity to advertise your business in the Chamber's printed publications
- Use the Chamber logo on your business cards, website, etc.
- CareFlite membership at members-only pricing
- After your first year of membership, you may choose to be invoiced monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and/or set up automatic draft with no service charges.
- Display your member plaque
- Incentives for referring new members
- One free post per member per month on the Chamber Facebook page
- Two community messages on our marquee per year (some stipulations apply)
- Ability to reserve the Chamber’s conference room twice a year
- Use the Chamber’s bulk mail permit
- Get involved as a volunteer at Chamber events
(Fees approved by Chamber Board of Directors October 2020)
*All business memberships include one primary representative and one business category listing.
*All business memberships include weblink (link to your website or web presence) at no additional charge.
*Two part-time employees = one full-time employee.
- Non-profits, churches, elected officials: $150.00 Annually
- 1-5 Employees: $225.00 Annually
- 6-20 Employees: $295.00 Annually
- 21-50 Employees: $400.00 Annually
- 51-150 Employees: $550.00 Annually
- 151-500 Employees: $775.00 Annually
- Community Champions (500+ Employees, Utility Providers, Municipalities, Banks, Credit Unions, Independent School Districts): $1,050.00 Annually
- Community Supporter (Non-Business/Individual/Retired): $50.00 Annually
(Does not allow promoting business of any kind)
- Additional representatives (real estate & insurance agents, doctors, attorneys, etc.): $95.00 Annually
- Additional business location: $50.00 Annually
- Additional business category listing (online & in printed directory): $25.00 Annually
The mission of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is 'to promote business and the community'.
Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Values:
- Customers - Our members are our customers. We value working collaboratively with our members.
- Credibility - We value our expertise as a Chamber, with a strong and dependable history.
- Commitment - We value our members, employees, and civic partners, and strive for excellence.
- We will be open and public to the members.
- We will operate at all times with honesty and integrity.
- We will exercise fairness in consideration of all issues - we listen to all sides, respect every opinion, and treat all individuals with dignity.
- We will strive to build a strong business community through communication.
- We will be dedicated to our members and business partners.
- We will work alongside our local government to attract new businesses and grow existing ones.