The mission of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is 'to promote business and the community'.
Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Values:
- Customers - Our members are our customers. We value working collaboratively with our members.
- Credibility - We value our expertise as a Chamber, with a strong and dependable history.
- Commitment - We value our members, employees, and civic partners, and strive for excellence.
Our Values in Building Stronger Businesses
- Promote events to bring businesses together.
- Provide many venues/opportunities for businesses to network
- Foster business growth and development.
Our Values as a Chamber
- Be open and public to the members.
- Operate all times with honesty and integrity
- Exercise fairness in consideration of all issues - we listen to all sides, respect every opinion, and treat all individuals with dignity.
- We will strive to build a strong business community through communication.
Our Values of Commitment
- We will be dedicated to our members and business partners.
- To develop new business contacts and relationships daily.
- To work alongside our local government to attract new businesses and grow existing ones.
Cleburne Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
- Your business listed on the chamber website and in the chamber directory
- Referrals of your business when inquiries are made
- “The Weekly Scoop”, the chamber newsletter, will be emailed every week.
- Ribbon Cutting at your location or at the Chamber office
- Display your business cards, brochures, and/or flyers in the Chamber office
- One free ticket to first Quarterly Luncheon after you join
- Membership mailing labels available to purchase
- Your are invited to attend all Chamber functions such as After Hours Business Socials, Quarterly Luncheons, Annual Banquet, Ribbon Cuttings, Board Meetings
- Link from our website to your website for $25 annually
- Advertise your business in Chamber publications
- Participate in and sponsor Chamber events
- Join our Ambassador Club
- Use the Chamber logo on your business cards, website, etc.
- Air Evac and CareFlite memberships at members only pricing
- Options to invoice monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or automatically drafted installments with no service charge after the first year
- Receive credit on chamber membership dues by referring new members
- The use of Chamber bulk mail stamp
- Chamber app: Chamber members only are listed on Cleburne2Go app; free download to all apple and android users
- Get involved as a volunteer for Chamber events
- Networking opportunity every Thursday morning: JC-Pronet Leads Group - 7:45 a.m., Susannah’s Restaurant, 1514 W. Henderson www.jc-pronet.com
The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Be a Member of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce
It's true. We get many requests for goods and services each month and we refer these to our members.