The Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for the following three awards, which will be honored at the 104th Annual Community Awards Celebration on February 23rd at the Cleburne Conference Center.
Please note the criteria that will be taken into consideration for each. These are very meaningful awards to the recipients and to our community. Give careful consideration to to any nominations submitted. It is very important that the name(s) of the nominee(s) remain confidential prior to the actual presentation of the award.
Community Service Award
This award is presented to the Johnson County organization, club, or entity within the community that has brought honor, prestige, and favorable publicity to the community and to the county.
Citizen of the Year Award
- This nomination should be based on outstanding activities continually performed within the city of Cleburne.
- The continual service being considered shall be unselfish activities; based on loyalty to the community and deeds not considered to be self-serving.
- The recipient shall be a citizen residing in Johnson County and/or have a business in Cleburne.
- The recipient shall have high ethical and moral values.
Young Business Professional Award
- Must be 40 years or younger.
- Must have been in business for a minimum of two (2) years and serve in a managerial-level position or owner of the business.
- The individual must have shown leadership qualities through involvement and commitment to community improvement and quality of life by advancing local projects, civic organizations and outreach programs.