The Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for the following three awards, which will be honored at the 101st Annual Community Awards Celebration on January 30th at the Cleburne Conference Center.
Please note the criteria that will be taken into consideration for each.
Community Service Award
This award is presented to the Johnson County Community, or organization, club or entity within the community that has brought honor, prestige and favorable publicity to the community and to the county.
Citizen of the Year Award
- The nominee’s results should be based on outstanding activities continually performed within the city of Cleburne.
- The continual service being considered shall be unselfish activities; based on loyalty to the community; and deeds not considered to be self-serving.
- The recipient shall be a citizen residing within the city of Cleburne.
- The recipient shall have high ethical and moral values.
This is a very meaningful award to the recipient and to our community. Give careful consideration to the nominee. It is very important that the names of the nominees remain confidential prior to the actual presentation of the award.
Young Business Professional Award
- Must have been in business community with business experience of a minimum of two (2) years.
- Age limitation forty (40) years old.
- Must be in a managerial level position or owner of the business
- The individual should have shown through leadership qualities their involvement and commitment to community improvement and quality of life through involvement in local projects, civic organizations and outreach programs