Join the Cleburne Chamber
Our mission at the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce is simple —to promote business and the community. We work hard to lead the way for business and provide real benefits for you and your employees. Membership in the Chamber is an investment in your community and we invite you to join us in making Cleburne and Johnson County a great place to live, work, and play.
Benefits of Membership
- Your business listed on the chamber website & in the printed Chamber directory
- Complimentary Enhanced Member Directory listing on our website, including logo, map, photo gallery, video, & more!
- Access to Member Information Center 24/7 with your own login and password
- Update your profile & directory listing
- Access member resources
- Add your events to our calendar
- Add your Hot Deals, Member-to-Member Deals, Job Postings, and News Releases to our website
- Business referrals
- Weekly Scoop Chamber newsletter emailed every week
- Ribbon Cutting at your location or the Chamber
- Display your business cards, brochures, and/or flyers in the Chamber lobby
- Opportunity to purchase membership mailing labels
- Invitation to attend Chamber functions such as After Hours Business Socials, Quarterly Luncheons, Annual Awards Dinner, Ribbon Cuttings
- Advertise your business in Chamber publications
- Participate in and sponsor Chamber events
- Opportunity to join our Ambassador Club
- Use the Chamber logo on your business cards, website, etc.
- CareFlite membership at members-only pricing
- After your first year of membership, you may choose to be invoiced monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and/or set up automatic draft with no service charges.
- Display your member plaque
- Incentives for referring new members
- One post per member per month on the Chamber Facebook page
- Two community messages on our marquee per year (some stipulations apply)
- Ability to reserve the Chamber’s conference room twice a year
- Use the Chamber’s bulk mail permit
- Get involved as a volunteer at Chamber events
(Fees approved by Chamber Board of Directors October 2020)
*All business memberships include one primary representative and one business category listing.
*All business memberships include weblink (link to your website or web presence) at no additional charge.
*Two part-time employees = one full-time employee.
- Non-profits, churches, elected officials: $150.00 Annually
- 1-5 Employees: $225.00 Annually
- 6-20 Employees: $295.00 Annually
- 21-50 Employees: $400.00 Annually
- 51-150 Employees: $550.00 Annually
- 151-500 Employees: $775.00 Annually
- Community Giants (500+ Employees, Utility Providers, Municipalities, Banks, Credit Unions, Independent School Districts): $1,050.00 Annually
- Community Supporter (Non-Business/Individual/Retired): $50.00 Annually
(Does not allow promoting business of any kind)
- Additional representatives (real estate & insurance agents, doctors, attorneys, etc.): $95.00 Annually
- Additional business location: $50.00 Annually
- Additional business category listing (online & in printed directory): $25.00 Annually